Simply pour 1-2 tbsp. of this concentrated formula in a cup of plain water. Then pour over your hair. No conditioner needed. Either wait 20 seconds to rinse out, or finish your shower and towel dry your hair as normal. You may not need to use Hair Rinse after every shampoo. Experiment to find what works best for you. We accept your empty glass bottles if you want to leave them next time you order. They’ll be power-washed and reused.
Not everyone who uses a natural shampoo bar needs to rinse with apple cider vinegar. People with short hair may skip the rinse. However, an apple cider vinegar rinse is a wonderful addition to any natural hair care routine. It’s especially helpful if you have long hair and tangles. Shampoo bars leave a residue on your hair that builds up over time. Apple cider vinegar removes this buildup. Your hair will not smell like vinegar after use. The scent dissipates quickly as your hair dries.
- Raw, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar smooths hair cuticle, reduces tangles, and restores natural pH.
- Organic Horsetail is rich in silica and selenium, which encourages thick, shiny hair, and boosts growth.
- Stinging Nettles are full of vitamins and minerals, help stimulate hair growth, and improve shine.
- Tulsi (or holy basil) promotes healthy hair and scalp, bolsters growth, and reduces dandruff.
- Marshmallow Root makes hair soft and flexible, helps tame frizz, and provides extra conditioning.
- Rosemary improves scalp circulation to increase growth. Studies have shown that it helps protect against hair loss.